Graphic designer currently working at MAUD, Sydney. Also a casual tutor at the Architecture school of the University of Technology. My partner Lily Hodgson and myself continue to collaborate, producing work in the fields of art and culture under the title OCLH.
If you would like more information or to discuss commissions, collaborations, or pedagogical opportunities, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Designer, MAUD
- Tasks: Branding, print design, publication design, digital design, art direction, Reference: David Park, Founder/Director.
- Casual Tutor, UTS Interior Architecture (Masters)
- Tasks: Lecturing, leading book design workshops, setting assignments, marking, Reference: Gonzalo Valiente and Christina Deluchi, Course/ Subject Directors.
- Designer, M35
- Tasks: Branding, print design, wayfinding, digital design, art direction, Reference: Jamie Mitchell, Creative Director.
- Designer, Dinosaur City Records
- Tasks: Record sleeve design, poster design, online collateral, social media, Reference: Cody Munro Moore, Founder/Director.
- Bachelor of Visual Communication, University of Technology
- Bachelor of Arts, Sydney University
- Major: English Literature